Page 1 Connect

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Your Net Biz Australia

Tweet It!
Just a quick post and link to my other business Blog-I'll try not to cross pollinate too much and keep these posts for general Online Marketing resources.


As you can see I'm not a techno wizz by any stretch of the imagination, and if you pop over to the Blog linked below, you'll see that you don't have to be too clever to throw a few ideas together, and link to resources put together by rather clever people!


I think I prefer Blogger for my daily updates, but Word Press is incredibly popular and does give you some different layout features and options. this is a new Blog and will take shape very shortly-hope you like!


This is my primary Internet Marketing Business vehicle, obviously internet marketing knows no geographical boundaries, but whilst your Net Biz is growing like wildfire in the US and UK I think Australia is waiting in the shadows a bit, but should be next cab off the rank.


If you are looking to venture into this world or re enter, I'd love to have you on board so just connect.


I hate hype so no big pitch, maybe just check us out.


Cheers Kiaran


Your Net Biz Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment