Page 1 Connect

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Does Ezine Advertising Really Work?

Tweet It!
If you run any type of business whether on or offline your success will be determined by demand and supply. I'll assume that there is a demand for your service-so the next question is 'How do you find your market?' Walk by traffic as in a major city center is great but does come at a premium which is high rental costs for premises. If you work from home and/or online, then walk by traffic won't cut it! Now you need effective advertising.


Word of mouth is great but it takes time to create a virul buzz. Generating attention via social networking sites and ezine article writing and posting comments on forums etc is effective for generating 'free' traffic-why the brackets? Well its not entirely free is it. How much is your TIME worth? $5 per hour-$50 per hour? More? 


To create a waterfall of attention rather than a slow trickle will require a paid marketing strategy.


I'm currently trialing an Ezine advertising strategy that I've been researching. I'll be the guinea pig if you like. Working with a relatively small budget I'm getting one of my businesses on to a whole bunch of Ezines with high subscriber rates. I will experiment with this strategy for the next 4 weeks and let you know the results.


For more details leave a comment below or Twitter or Facebook me.


For the entrepreneurial types you might like to check out one of my recent blogs that's been getting a lot of attention: OBE-Pro Versus YourNetBiz-Review-Surprising Results


Cheers Kiaran

No comments:

Post a Comment