Page 1 Connect

Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Do You Advertise Your Business Online?

Tweet It!
Figuring out how to tap into the half-billion search engine market is also the billion dollar question. You may have the greatest new mousetrap or wonder slimming drug ever, but without an audience....well I guess it's all pointless. If you want some major frustration and confusion in your life try figuring out the online advertising puzzle on your own. Been there done that and found it a very expensive exercise.


Pay Per Click? Ezine Article Submission? SEO? Free classified? Virul Marketing? I only recommend what I use and as a first port of call I would suggest this resource. No Hype, a lot of professionalism and potentially great results. I'll let you follow the links yourself


Good Luck-K  
Mile High Living


                                           CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment